Pages

Friday, April 2, 2010

Grown up Easter Eggs

Happy Easter everyone! I had a thought to make some Easter eggs using Alcohol Inks and well let me tell you it is absolutely the best time I have ever had coloring eggs. And if I may say so myself they are stunning. Then I had an issue of what to put these gorgeous eggs into so I also made a basket (using my Scor Pal). There will be more info posted later tonight over on our "How to...."  Blog


So as I mentioned last week and again yesterday that  there is a new addition to Funked Up Crafts' Blog world......"How to.....with Funked Up Crafts".  I plan to post tutorials there as well as answer any questions one may have. (if I'm unsure of the answer I will find it, no matter where it may be). So if you want to pop on by later tonight to check it out that would be great and I would love to know what you think.


Once again, Have a wonderful Easter,


Jessie