Pages

Friday, April 2, 2010

Wedding Layout with some Glam

Hey all! This a layout I did a few nights ago when I pulled an all nighter. I used a couple colors of Glimmer Mist and a mask from Time Holtz (it is reusable and has is slightly tacky so your colors do not run under it....such a plus).  While the paper was still a bit damp I used the edge of my scissors to rough up the edges as well as to add a couple of small rips so I could roll the paper a bit. I used a few Prima flowers, some wood flourishes and some brads as well as a couple of die cuts from the Slice machine. I love how this turned out and I am so happy to be getting a bunch of work done our wedding album (our 12th Anniversary is fast approaching). Oh and I used a little bit of film strip ribbon from Tim Holtz (it is proving a bit difficult to bring in....but I'll keep trying).  Keep an eye out for our new blog edition starting this weekend, it will feature some eggs and some alcohol inks :)

Have a wonderful Easter............ full of blessings and family,

Jessie