Pages

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A Pittsburg Birthday!

Hey there. I just wanted to share this card I had made last month. My 11 year old son was attending a street hockey birthday party for his friend- who happens to be a Pittsburg Penguins fan. I stamped the penguin with Black Memento Ink and then colored it with Copic Markers, I then embossed the whole penquin with clear embossing powder. I used grey memento ink and clear embossing powder on the NHL logo. I ran the two of the layers of cardstock through the big shot machine with a circles embossing folder and gave them a thin matting. Added a bit of hemp twine and 3 mini black brads, did a little bit of popping up with dimentionals and there you have it. A Pittsburg Penguins Card through and through.

The NHL Logo set id from Gel-a-Tins. The sentiment stamp set is from SU, as well as the cardstock used.