Pages

Saturday, February 27, 2010

A Little Bit of Ink and a Latte!

Hey all. So last night I decided I should start myself off with a latte (about 9pm) and headed down to my craft room. Well from there the ink just flowed, literally. I started off with some Ranger Alcohol Inks, the Ranger Applicator tool and a peice of vellum.

 I found a flower template on the net and then printed it onto Vellum Cardstock, then cut it out. I then just had some fun mixing up colors and mixative and this is the wonderful and fun result. Hope you like them. I'm off to make another latte.....lol.

ps. I must add that both flowers were made from the same template, I just folded and rounded them differently. Also notice how the pink flower changed from the first image, the shape did change a bit as I had glued it down for the second photo.

Take Care,

Jessie