Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

You're Invited!

Hey all.  I made these invitaions the other night for my daughter's 9 th Birthday Party that is coming up this weekend. I made them 4.5" X 6" and I also made them so that there is no fold and the party info is on the back side.  We went shopping in the city the other day and she picked out these super fun papers and some flowers by Prima. I added a few colors of Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist and also used a Tim Holtz mask. The sentiment is an oldie (from Pink Paislee I believe) another oldie is some kraft tags I have had forever (it seems), added a bit of ribbon and hemp twine, a super fun High School Musical stamp set that was "accidentally" found and a little bit of bling and voila an inviation that made a soon to be 9 year old happy :)
Keep an eye out for a new addition to Funked Up crafts Blogging Circle (coming soon) - it'll showcase some products and some techniques and hopefully a bit of WOW.

Take Care,

Jessie