Pages

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

SCS Challenge Card



Hi there, so I stayed up super late to get this card done for the challenge because I don't think I get another chance to complete it ( a trip to the dentist....yippeee). I used WorldWin cardstock- Deep Chocolate Malt, white; DP is from Upsy Daisy Designs (a Canadian Company) - Devoted from the Everlasting Beauty line. Ink- Brilliance- Pearl Crimson and the ribbon is from Ribbon connections (I'm going to call it chocolate/champagne- as it is double sided). I learned how to make this ribbon flower embellishment t a SU Convention that my Girl fiend (Renee @ Stampin for Sanity) took me to back in October 2008...I thought it was the easiest greatest thing ever, so I hope you like it.
I will be selling all the products that I used here on my web site (upload date is February 1st, 2009), so I hope you'll stop by again soon. 

In the meantime take Care and TFL,

Jessie