Pages

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Lily and Billy- Sneak Peaks are out



Happy Tuesday everyone. Pink Cat Studios have started their sneak peaks for their 2 new stamp sets being released on Thursday, January 15 th.. They have also posted a contest featuring Lily the Fairy from one of their new lines.


  I made this card featuring Lily for their contest. I used the Lily image provided and colored her with Copic markers. I also used 2 stamp set from SU- Pick a Petal and Doodle This. The white CS is from WorldWin (which worked with the Copics really well). I used 2 SU CS- Perfect Plum and Pale Plum. The other SU products used were the small oval punch and the word window punch as well as Perfect Plum ink. To finish the card I pierced around 3 of the corners and adhered the word window strips with purple brads (unknown). 

You should check out Pink Cat Studio to check out all the awesome cards made for the contest. 

Have a really great day,

Jessie