Pages

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Oh What a Night...lol





Last night I got together with Renee to do a couple of challenges for VSN so it became a bit of a late night. But I am realizing I like to create slowly and not so much for being on a timed schedule. But I did have lot of fun.


So for this first card I used  Crazy for Cupcakes - SU Chocolate Chip CS- SU, Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon- SU, Copic Markers, Fun Flock and 2 other companies' patterned paper. I stamped 2 cupcakes and cut out just the top of the one, I then colored both, added fun flock to the sprinkles on the one that was cut out, I then popped it up on dimentionals. The matted squares are 3" X 3" and the inner squares are 1/8" smaller. I hope you like it....I had a lot of fun making this one (it was also my 1st time ever using Fun Flock).


This card was for the scraplings challenge and so Renee and I came up with the idea of a bookmark, so my main image is actually removable so it may be used as a bookmark. The image is Isabelle Paper Doll- MFT (I totally loved this set- so I think I gotta get it...lol).
I did struggle with trying to get this card just right- so I plan to play with it a little later...so I'll show you what I come up with then. Hopefully it's just right then :)

Thanks for stopping by and hopefully I'll see you soon,

Jessie