Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Oh my e-craft!

Okay so I haven't been blogging much lately. I have been traveling quite a bit with the store plus add one's family and you have a full plate...which I am super grateful for :)  Anyways, I've been wanting an electronic cutter for quite some time and the Cricut products just blow my mind to the point of not knowing where to start, so I got the go ahead from Jeff (my wonderful & supportive hubby) to go ahead and order my birthday present....yeah!  So I ordered myself the e-craft from Craftwell and I've only had a chance to play with it for a couple of hours so far and let me tell you it is fantastic.





Its very new on the market and with anything new comes some bugs, but they are working on them.  I've checked out their web site and they have stated a new community, they have start up videos, as well as one called "e-craft 101". So I'll keep you posted on the e-craft and I won't be around the next few days as I am headed up to High Level for the weekend.

Take Care,

Jessie