Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Beautiful Blogger

Well I must thank Trina over at Life is Scraptastic for giving me this award (which is my very first).



Terms of the award:  Must list 10 things about yourself, thank the person who gave it to you and pass it onto 10 wonderful bloggers.

10 Things About Me:

1. I am married to my best friend and absolute soulmate.
2. I have 2 wonderful kids; Kyle age 11 and Kayla age 9.
3. My favorite escape is my craft room (where I spend countlesss hours crafting and relaxing)
4.  Totally in love with paper, ink, flowers and everything that sparkles...gotta love the bling :)
5.  I would love to learn how to better photographs
6.  I am stuborn, open minded and soft hearted....I seem to take everything personally
7.  Love to travel with my hubby and kids...can't wait for our trip to Cuba on April 22nd :)
8.  Love to drive fast; I know its a super bad habit....but I'm practicing doing the speed limit
9.  Love living in a small town compared to a larger city
10.  My greatest fear is failure....and I'm working on getting over it.

10 Wonderful Bloggers

1. Ambrosia & Iron
2.  Always Playing With Paper
3.  In My Quiet Time
4.  Nancy's Creative Mess
5.  McStampin Dusk til Dawn
6.  Rain Puddle Designs
7.  Distress to Impress
8. Judy's Craft Haven
9.  Susan's Day Off Creations
10. Crafting Creatively

Please post the badge on your blog and list the 10 things about yourself and then share the love and pass it onto 10 more people.

Thanks for stopping by,

Jessie

p.s. I am super stoked as I am taking a course on Sunday so I will be a Certified Copic Designer  and well to go cropping with my little sister as well :)