Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Serenity Prayer



I made 1 of these shadow boxes for my Brother-in-law and 1 for my sister-in-law. I thought this fitting as one lives here in Canada and the other is in Idaho; and together they would share a gift. I printed the Serenity Prayer onto white cardstock and then ran it through my Big Shot with the Top Note Die. I then used patterned paper from Upsy Daisy's Everlasting Beauty line. I hand made the flower by cutting 2 different sized flowers from the patterned paper and used a brad for the center. Other embellishments used are just from the papers- just cut out by hand and a Rich Cocoa ink pad from Tsukineko. When it was done I just popped it into this shadow frame I purchased at Michaels.

Majority of supplies used are available @ www.funkedupcrafts.com

Take Care,
Jessie
Posted by Picasa