Pages

Monday, February 15, 2010

Always and Forever

 


Hi there, I hope everyone had a nice Valentine's Day. I know everyone in our house was happy when Jeff called to say he would be home that night (even if he did get in at 10pm).

This is a custom card I made for my sister-in-law; it uses the Stamp set from Pink Paislee's Cupid Collection as well as some patterned cardstock. I also used some glimmer mist (trust me...it definitely shimmers and it's a lot of fun to play with). I used the Slice Machine to cut out the sentiment panel (which is a rub-on from the Cupid Collection as well). I used the emboss resist technique as well as sponging on 2 different colors onto the cardstock- giving it a suede look. My aim was to create something that was elegant as well as antique-ish. I was very pleased with the look....it was something completely different for me which was nice. Hope you enjoyed your stop today :)


Take Care,
Jessie
Posted by Picasa