Pages

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Valentine's for Ti'ana

Hey there, so I made a card kit up for my niece Ti'ana down in Idaho. She loves pink and I'm hoping she likes Kitties :)  I made up 3 designs for her and her mom to make. I used the Kiki Kitty Stamp set from Pink Cat Studio and patterned paper from Pink Paislee's new Cupid collection. Other supplies used were Memento Inks and Memento Markers, light pink  and white petersham ribbon. The cardstock is from WordWin and all supplies are available @ www.funkedupcrafts.com. Hope you like them.
So far the Scrap Therapy crop has been exactly the Therapy I was in need of and my hands and feet are feeling completely pampered and rejuvinated for a weekend of scrapping. Have a great weekend everyone!

Oh you should check out Trina's Blog (a follower on the right), she is one very talented and inspiring person. Thanks for the great night Trina :)