Pages

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Red and White Christmas

Today the featured stamper over at SCS is MrsBoz (who by the way has a very nice gallery) and I loved one of her cards that was white and red and used the Doodle This stamp set, so instead I changed it by using the Baroque Motifs stamp set (only because I still need more Christmas cards) and adding poinsettias.

stamps: Baroque Motifs, Snow Swirled
ink: Lady Bug - Tsukineko
paper: white cs
accessories: poinsettias, crystal brads, sponge dauber, clear embossing powder


Oh I forgot to mention that you can use embossing powder with the Memento Inks from Tsukineko, no need for versamark. On this card I heat embossed the Baroque Motifs stamp with Lady Bug Memento ink and clear embossing powder then sponged Lady Bug ink over the image to achieve the desired effect. (Tsukineko)

Thanks for stopping by and have a marvelous day,

Jessie