Pages

Saturday, May 2, 2009

And the Winner is......


Hi everyone. Sorry for the inactivity on my blog this past week- I spent 2 days learning Quickbooks & completing the store's books from the beginning until now :) And I just went into Edmonton to get a few organizing supplies as I also moved my craft room...I'll post pictures when it is done. And I'm so fortunate to spend this weekend quadding with my family. So my son Kyle and I just finished the draw for the blog candy as well as the $25 gift certificate.


The winner of the Blog Candy is................................Jo Austin


and the winner of the $25.00 Gift Certificate is...................Martha


Congratulations! Could Jo and Martha please e-mail me with their mailing info :)


I would like to thank all those that visited my blog and left comments, it was just awesome. Thanks again for stopping by and I hope to see you soon,


Jessie