Pages

Saturday, May 2, 2009

WOOT! Blog Candy

Well I promised that I would post blog candy today so here it is. The blog candy has been posted to help celebrate the Grande Opening of my online store "Funked Up Crafts". The winner will be randomly drawn on May 1st and posted here on my blog on May 2nd....please check back to see if you have won. Please follow the guidelines below.

New Posts are listed below the blog candy :)


To be entered in for this Blog Candy please:
1. Leave a comment on this post to let us know you are taking part; as well as posting a link below to my blog candy on your blog to let others know. (it's okay if you do not have a blog....please still leave a comment to be entered).

2. It would be great if you liked my style and became a follower..........but it is not required to win the blog candy.

3. There will also be a drawing for a $25.00 Gift Certificate to the "Funked Up Crafts" store (there is a link on the bar above).............BUT you must to be a follower to eligible for this draw.

- The drawing will take place on May 1st and be posted @ midnight MST. (if the winner does not e-mail me within 5 days another winner will be drawn).
* I will pay for the shipping anywhere in the world :)