Pages

Friday, April 10, 2009

Let's Party!

Hi everyone. So today I needed to get my Nephew's 10th Birthday Invitations made but before i got started I thought I would check out the challenge over at SCS and it was to use labels (WT213).....which seemed like an awesome idea to use as I needed to make 12 of the invitations.


These were so uber easy to make and quite quick given the number of them I needed to make.


DYMO label maker
Sizzix Big Shot & Top Note Die
SLICE Machine & Animal Crackers design card
Designer Paper: Posh (Socialite collection) from Paper Trunk
Cardstock: Light Tempting Tanzanite from WorldWin
ribbon & brads are from unknown


So hopefully you like them, I am really quite please how they turned out. (The only direction I had was that Gavin liked Blue and Red- hopefully he likes them)


Take Care and I will be posting BLOG CANDY tommorrow :)