Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Hey there!

Hey there strangers. Sorry I've been neglecting the blogging department, but hey spring break is over & the 3rd child I had went home, then there was the retailer's event I attended down in Calgary and now I'm back to being on schedule.

So I made this card today for the SC223. What a great sketch to work with. I didn't feel up to color a whole bunch so I thought I would use the Emboss Resist technique...always a reliable favorite of mine.


paper: SU- bravo burgundy, pink pirouette and dp; WorldWin- light spring green & light pink
ink: SU- bravo burgundy, pink pirouette, bordering blue
stamps: sentiment from Verve Stamps
accessories: self stick half backed pearls
tools: SLICE machine w/Basics 3 design card & Wedding design card; SU- border punch


Thanks for stopping by and check back super soon for....Blog Candy :)


Take Care