Pages

Friday, March 6, 2009

TGIF

Happy Friday everyone. Well today I thought I should try a challenge that I don't normally do and I think it turned out okay.We were supposed to make our card in 30 minutes or less and I'm kind of a putzer so it was a stretch. I didn't quite make the time limit, I was 3 minutes over....which I think is a record for me. I used all SU paper, watercolor crayons w/ a blender pen and Stazon ink. I also used a sponge dauber and a piece of ripped paper to color the sky. The stamp set is from Third Coast Stamps- I got it free with the order I placed and I quite liked it. The ribbon and jute twine are from unknown. Hope you like it.



On another note my sister and I are planning a day crop in Edmonton on Saturday March 28Th. We are going to try Memory Maker's Slice machine out so it should be tons of fun. If your interested in attending please let me know and I will get all the info to you.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have an awesome weekend.