Pages

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Color Challenge

I thought I would try the color challenge this week (CC208). I find the color challenges a little out of my comfort zone for some reason and I thought that it was about time to get out of my tiny little box. We were to use Pink Passion, Chocolate Chip and either Kiwi Kiss or Old Olive (I think I used Old Olive....hehe). I ordered this stamp set a few months ago (as you can see I thought it was absolutely adorable) and this is the first time it has seen ink. I forget the name of the set but I got it @ Third Coast Stamps - out of Texas. Hope you think it's adorable too. Its a pretty simple card with just a couple of layers and a bit of coloring with Copics.



paper: Pink Passion, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive??; dp: Tea Party; stamps: Warm Words; Set from Third Coast; ribbon: unknown

Take care and please stop by again soon :)

Jessie


p.s ** The store is almost ready, it is viewable via the tab above or at www.funkedupcrafts.com and the prices are listed, but please do not try to place an order as it will not work, thank-you.