Pages

Monday, February 9, 2009

Thinking of You

Hey there. I made this card for the FS105 challenge. The featured stamper this week is Karen Dunbrook and wow does she ever have an amazing gallery, it was hard to pick just one to use. But in any case I chose this card of Karen's to case.

And here is my case of her card. I also used the faux linen technique.  
I made the card for Ashley, that works for my hubby, as her Grand father passed away last week. So I'm going to hand deliver it in the morning with some flowers to hopefully brighten her day a bit.

stamps- Organic Grace, 2 step stampin Simple Sketches
CS- River Rock, Soft Sky, Blue Bayou and glossy CS; DP- also from SU
ink- River Rock, Soft Sky, Blue Bayou, Mellow Moss; Smokey Gray- VersaFine and VersaMark marker
ribbon- unknown

Take Care and Thanks for stopping by,

Jessie