Pages

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Already Wednesday



                Hey there, so last night I actually went to bed at a "normal" time, about 11pm, but then I tossed and turned and listened to my DH snore, so then I finally got out of bed for the simple fact that I hadn't slept a wink yet (at about 2:30am). So then I came down to my "happy place" and decided to make this for the SC215 challenge.

stamp: Enjoy Every Moment
CS: Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip and Certainly Celery
DP: Upsy Daisy Designs
ink: Certainly Celery, Close to Cocoa and Chocolate Chip Craft
ribbon: Chocolate Chip Grosgrain (1" ish)
accessories: brad, button, jute twine - all unknown



               This is a pretty straight forward and simple card.  I used 2 of the smaller stamps in the set, inked them up with Certainly Celery and then just randomly stamped them. I then stamped enjoy in Chocolate Chip Craft Ink, next I just matted it onto a piece of Certainly Celery CS, then placed the green brad where the dot is above the j.  I tied the black jute twine through the button holes and placed adhered it in the o with a zot. I also stamped the card base the same 2 smaller stamps in Close to Cocoa, oh and I also "smooshed" the card base with the Close to Cocoa as well. I then matted the 2 DP's onto Chocolate Chip CS and then I just wrapped the ribbon around the piece with the striped paper, then just stuck them in place ( I used dimentionals to pop up the sentiment) and dunzzo. 

                Hope you like it, I think I did okay since this is another set that has been inked up for the first time, even though I've had it for like ever :)



Take Care and Thanks for stopping by,

Jessie