Pages

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

SC214

Hi there. I made this card for the SC214 challenge, I totally loved this sketch- it was so easy to work with and I love the layers. The theme of the card was inspired by my sister's birthday (she passed away quite a few years ago), she always inspired me to be the best that I could be and she still continues to do so.

My Stampin Up Demo (Renee @ Stamping for Sanity) taught us the 'Resist Emboss' technique at our last stamp club meeting. Its so simple to do yet the results are fantastic. I'm guessing that you could probably find a tutorial over at SCS.

Stamps- Natural Beauty CS- Chocolate Chip, Soft Sky, Night of Navy and WW DP- Upsy Daisy Designs Ink- Night of Navy, VersaMark Clear Embossing Powder- SU; Hodgepodge Hardware- SU; ribbon, buttons, embroidery thread & hemp twine- unknown


I wish you another wonderful day and thank-you for stopping by.


Jessie