Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Always

Hi everyone, hope you're doing well. I'm doing pretty good, a bit tired...I've been keeping some really late hours loading products onto the website....It's almost up :). I'm getting so excited.

I needed a bit of a break from the computer so I thought I would check out the Wednesday SC challenge (SC213) and here is the card I came up with. Hope you like it.


All products used were Stampin Up except 1 small green gem and the navy ribbon. This card also qualifies for a little challenge our Stamp Club (Thanks to Renee..our awesome SU Demo). Last month we had an embellishment swap and we are to make a project for our next club meet that uses at least one of the embellishments we were given.

Take care and I'll see you soon. Thanks for stopping by.

Jessie