Pages

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Friendship

This morning I was working away on the Web Site when I ran into a roadblock. When people would go to process their orders and pay it wouldn't bring up the Canadian Provinces....which would have been a huge huge bummer. Good news is that it was a simple adjustment but it will take up to 48 hours to come into effect and well it let me craft another card. Thank goodness that there's always an upside.

Once again I was inspired by a challenge, well actually two. They seem to get me going time and time againSo this card is for challenge WT202 @ SCS and one at Cindy Haffner's blog (I believe it's for MFT Stamps) MFTSC 65. I used the MFT layout and the Ways to Use it over at SCS.


stamps: Friendship set- Pink Cat Studios;
paper: White, Light Pretty Pink, Light Terra Cotta - WorldWin;
patterned paper: Circle of Friends (Sophie Love)- Upsy Daisy Designs;
ink: Pearlescent Poppy, Pearl Beige - Brilliance
ribbon: Light Pink, Tangerine - Ribbon Connections;
other: Gelly Gem - Gel-a-Tins; ass't markers; Clear Embossing Powder

The Ways to Use it Challenge was to embellish the patterned paper so I stamped on it and then colored the images, I stamped the flower onto patterned paper then used clear embossing powder to bring out the colors a bit more. I always have a hard time using orange tones so I thought I would give myself a bit of a challenge.

Thanks for stopping by,

Jessie