Pages

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Best Friends Always

So I checked out the Sketch Challenge at SCS and loved the sketch so I stayed up super late to make this and I love how it turned out. And have I mentioned that I am soooo grateful that Christmas Card season (for me) is over...lol.


SC212;
CS- Bravo Burgundy, Pink Pirouette- SU; Light Pink textured- unknown; patterned paper- Karen Foster
Ink- Bravo Burgundy, Black Stazon, Pink Pirouette, VersaMark; Also Watercolor Pencils- SU
Ribbon- unknown
I also used a couple accessories out of the Hodgepodge Hardware set.
Stamps- Designer Label & Delight in Life- both SU

I colored the flower with watercolor crayons and when it was dry I covered it in VersaMark and the SU's Clear Embossing powder- I love how it gave the colors a punch. I punched 2 flowers out using the 5 petal punch from SU and also embossed the pair with clear embossing powder. I added a bit of ribbon and there you have it.

Hope you enjoy your day,

Jessie