Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2011

A Sad Goodbye- From the Funked Up Craft Company

Hope this finds you all well.

It is with deep sadness that I have to say goodbye to Funked Up Crafts. 

It was a hard decision for my family and myself to go ahead and close the doors at the craft store. Our personal life has become quite a bit busier and I was not able to give the store the time and effort it deserved. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you and I would like to express my gratitude for all of your support. I will also be saying good bye to the Face Book Group as well. I plan to keep my blog going and with hopes that I will be able to go back to posting on a more regular bases.

Please feel free to contact me via e-mail (there is a link on the side bar) if you have any questions.

I am saying goodnight for now but will be back tommorrow with a regular posting.

Thank-you all once again for all of your support....the last 3 years (how long Funked Up has been operational) has been wonderful and I feel absolutely blessed to be a part of so many crafter's lives and to have been invited to various communities in Northern Alberta. Thank-you again :)

Take Care,                Jessie