Pages

Friday, November 12, 2010

Mini Album....All Grunged Up!

Hey there, thanks for stopping by. 

So I made this mini album (which I don't usually make) this past weekend while at a crop up in Peace River (with I must say quite a few die hards....you know who you are....wink wink). 
It was a blast to make with a few things I have never tried before. So please bear with me as this is a long posting. Just fire me off an e-mail if you would like to more of the details.

I have also entered this over at Crop Suey for their 1st challenge. They asked us to use at least 3 of the following 5 elements: 

*white cardstock
*buttons
*stamp
*ink/mist/paint
*distressing
 
I am pretty sure I have used everything except for a button (which is seriously weird as I can be a bit of a button freak) You can check out their challenge blog HERE


I made this effect (above photo) on glossy white photo paper using glimmer mist and a brayer and a kissing technique that my girlfriend Stephany (Stampalicious Items and Alterations...her blog is listed on the right...she is new to blogging but I'm sure we are going to see alot of very cool techniques and projects from her).

I had the pleasure of putting the goody bags for the crop together and I had included this mini album as well as a bunch of other goodies from companies such as Graphic45 and 7 Gypsies. I'm hoping Steph will post the album made with all of the supplies that were in the goody bag.  

Take Care and I hope to see you stop by soon :)     

Jessie