Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Graffitti Copic Style!


So my son needed some extra storage in his locker for 
some of his supplies he won't need for awhile. So I got thinking that any more school shopping would be horrid. I cam up with an idea to use one of my older craft tins that I wasn't really using.......but then thought .....oh my gosh how I am I going to make a pre-teen like this tin?  Then it came to me use my Copics and the Air Brushing System.  So it didn't turn out all pretty and girlie but I was able to get my soon to be 12 year old to like (and not be embarrassed to boot).

 I have found the Air Brushing System to be a huge asset and the possibilities are endless what one can do with it. And would recommend it to anyone to compliment their collection of Copic Markers.

Thanks for stopping by,

Jessie