Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2010

It's Fishin Time :)

Hey there. I just thought I would apologize for the inactivity that has been going on over here :( But with a full time job, the scrapbooking store, crops, kids and so on and so on, it really is hard to find time sometimes. And to add to the pile we are now fast approaching fishing season and our first fishing tournament is this weekend and then we have 2 more in June. The greatest part about this is I get some alone time with my Hubby.....and I only have to share him with a few fish and a bunch of Anglers, which after a long and busy winter season with work (Jeff worked away 95% of the winter this year...which is not so usual) is a blessing...........in disguise of a fishing tournament.

I have been busy coloring though, playing with my Copics is becoming a favorite past time when I can steal 1/2 hour here and there. I am gearing up for a Copic Marker Club..............I am planning an online group as well as in person group. When I get back next week I will post some pictures of what I have been up to.

Take Care and Thank-you so much for stopping by,

Jessie