Pages

Friday, November 6, 2009

Rock Star Birthday!

Hey there. So my son's favorite color is still pink and he just turned 11 today so I made this card for him. I wanted to use pink but I didn't want the card to turn out girly (I think he would have gotten a bit mad at me...lol). I think it worked because he said he was going to keep the card.


I used the Happy Everything stamp set as well as A Little Something set (both from SU). I also used all SU paper (close to cocoa, creamy caramel, cameo coral and chocolate chip); same thing for the ink. I used the argyle plaid texture plate with the big shot, did a bit of embossing and voila. Hope you like it.


I would also like to let everyone know that my store has all its in stock COPIC SKETCH MARKERS on SALE for $5.50 Canadian (if you are in the US please check out the shipping rates for Canada Post..they are often the cheapest). There is also a few other Funky Deals on as well. Come check it out and let me know what you think of the site.


Sorry this sale is now over!



Take Care and Thanks for stopping by,

Jessie