Pages

Friday, May 15, 2009

For All that You Do

Hey there, sorry for the inactivity on my blog lately- life has been a bit crazy around here. I made this card for a show&tell type thing with the Stamp Club I belong to; I believe the sketch originates from Mojo Mondays week 84. I'm also giving it to my Hubby on Saturday as it is our 11th Anniversary (he would say 11 wonderful, happy and content years of marriage....lol).





CS: Apricot Appeal
DP: Marrakech line from Basic Grey
INK: Tangerine Tangelo-SU
Stamps: Full of Life and Polka Dot Punches & coordinating heart punch - SU
other: ribbon from unknown; buttons from Marrakech line by Basic Grey


I also have to show you my Mother's Day gift from my kids and Jeff.....I name her Cassie :)






Thanks for dropping by and have a Safe and Wonderful Long Weekend,






Jessie