Pages

Friday, March 20, 2009

Make a Wish

We had Kayla's 8th birthday party late this afternoon and all went well. The kids had such a blast, we did a Webkinz theme, so there were games from Webkinz World and special drinks, cupcakes (with a candle in everyone of them for Kayla's friends to blow out too), Webkinz Seals to take home with their goody bags. My sister and niece came in from Sherwood Park and I had a couple of friends form the city come as well (One of which put on a magic show for the kids for almost an hour- it was totally awesome).

But anyways here is the birthday card I made for her using Lily the Fairy as I said I should do. I went all out and totally blinged the card up and she loved it....yeah I did something right....lol.




cardstock: WorldWin
patterned paper: Upsy Daisy Designs
glitter: Pixee Stix by Pink Paislee
ink: Tuxedo Black- Memento; Copic Markers
other: Nestabilities, Gelly Gems, unknown- ribbon, butterflies, brads

I used the sketch from SASSC7 (Stamps and Smiles Sketch Challenge #7) for this card as well.

I'm just really glad that Kayla and I got some one on one time yesterday. We started our day off by going to the orthodontist, then to lunch and then it was off to West Edmonton Mall where we went for manicures, pedicures and a little bit of shopping. Just a total girls day. (Kayla actually asked for the pedicure awhile ago saying that we hadn't gone in forever and asking when we could go next. She loves getting her nails done.)


Take Care and have an awesome weekend,

Jessie